Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest IronGiu

I can't sign up, and already pay for VIP!

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys, i tried to sign up 2 days ago, and site say me i can't do that... idk why but after that i thinked "maybe i have to donate to become a member" and i buyed 1 month of VIP... but nothing, i still can't sign up, and no one answer to my email sent from "contact us" section... anyone know why i can't sign in? and if you do not know, can you contact the administrators to say "hey, someone await for one account, and he already payed the VIP account!".

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Guest IronGiu said:

Hello guys, i tried to sign up 2 days ago, and site say me i can't do that... idk why but after that i thinked "maybe i have to donate to become a member" and i buyed 1 month of VIP... but nothing, i still can't sign up, and no one answer to my email sent from "contact us" section... anyone know why i can't sign in? and if you do not know, can you contact the administrators to say "hey, someone await for one account, and he already payed the VIP account!".

Thank you.

we r solving

7 minutes ago, Sert-X said:

we r solving

Thank you Seret-X, if you need payment details, contact me on paypal email that i used for the payment, you can find the payment at "10 June 2016 02:13:43 CEST", i can't give other details here, i await for your email, if you want you can create one account and send me the login details via Email, you can use IronGiu as nickname and the email i used for buy VIP as Email... choose a random password, by this way we avoid the sign up problem, thank you again.

(Sorry for double posting, i forgot to quote... you can delete the previous one.)

10 minutes ago, Guest IronGiu said:

Thank you Seret-X, if you need payment details, contact me on paypal email that i used for the payment, you can find the payment at "10 June 2016 02:13:43 CEST", i can't give other details here, i await for your email, if you want you can create one account and send me the login details via Email, you can use IronGiu as nickname and the email i used for buy VIP as Email... choose a random password, by this way we avoid the sign up problem, thank you again.

(Sorry for double posting, i forgot to quote... you can delete the previous one.)

created... check your email

7 minutes ago, Sert-X said:

created... check your email

Thank You a lot, all solved, i now go to the presentation section, thank you again! i await for the VIP rank meanwhile.